- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Refurbished grade A offices to let at Westwood Business Park, Coventry adjacent to University of Warwick and near to A45.
- Recently refurbished
- 187 Car Parking Spaces
- Landscaped surrounds
- Large floor plate of 24,300 sq ft, divisible from 7,200 sq ft.
- Self-contained floor of 10,500 sq ft.
Car Parking ratio of 1 per 207 sq ft (168 car parking spaces)
|Ground||Part Ground - Demise C||7,793 sq ft||Occupied|
|Ground||Part Ground - Demise B||8,078 sq ft||Let|
|Ground||Part Ground - Demise A||7,231 sq ft||Available|
|Lower Ground||Offices||10,512 sq ft||Let|
Welland House is a two storey self contained office building incorporating a unique opportunity to occupy a floor plate of 24,300 sq ft and a separate self-contained floor of 10,500 sq ft.
The refurbished specification includes:
- Air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Suspended ceiling with recessed LED lighting
- Shower facilities
- Male/female toilet facilities on each level
- Excellent natural light
- Generous floor to ceiling height of approximately c.2.70m
- 13 person passenger lift
Strictly by appointment by the joint sole agents.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease for the whole or on a floor by floor basis.
Welland House is located on Longwood Close off Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, which is an established office park located 5 miles south west of Coventry city centre with the A45 linking the park to the M42 and M1. Nearby occupiers include Barclays Bank, E-ON, First Utility and PCMS Group with Warwick University being adjacent to Westwood Business Park.
There is a regular bus service linking Westwood Business Park with Coventry city centre.
Local amenities include Westwood Children's Day Nursery, West One Catering Sandwich Shop and The Varsity Public House.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.