- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Highly flexible plug and play office space on the 4th floor of a prominent HQ office building with far reaching views across Central London.
- Additional meeting facilities available
- Newly refurbished building reception
- BREEAM Very Good
- 34 car parking spaces - 1:1000 sq ft
Flexible plug and play accommodation with far reaching views of Central London.
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|4th - Part 4th Floor||33,796||3,139.75||Available|
Flexible suite of up to 33,796 sq ft predominantly laid out to open plan with a range of private offices and meeting rooms. Further meeting rooms are available on a booking basis direct from the head tenant and can accommodate presentations for up to 100 people theatre style.
Metal tile suspended ceilings with recessed lighting. Full access raised floors. Air conditioning. Showers. Cycle storage.
By appointment with the sole agents.
Available by way of sub-lease for a term expiring February 2025
Chiswick Park is a prominent business park located in West London, 5 miles west of central London and 2 miles west of Hammersmith. The park is located adjacent to the London
Underground and Overground network via Gunnersbury and Chiswick Park stations. The M4 two minutes east, which provides the main entry route into London from the west, and
provides access to Heathrow Airport and the M25 in 15 minutes.
Chiswick Park provides various wellbeing benefits including; wellness weeks, sports leagues, running clubs, reflexology, board game clubs and bikes to borrow, with various events
being held throughout the year.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.