GL50 3SH Cheltenham
Size3,206-15,461 ft² / 298-1,436 m² (approx. 29-140 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Iconic Grade 'A' office accommodation situated in Cheltenham's Business Quarter.
- Grade 'A' office accommodation
- Open plan office space with excellent natural light
- Full raised access floors
- Extensive private roof terraces
- Café with communal outside terrace
- New shower and changing facilities
- Generous parking with a ratio of 1 : 665 sq ft.
- Male, female and disabled compliant WC facilities on each floor
Outstanding Grade A office space with the benefit of;
◆ Open plan office space with excellent natural light
◆ Full raised access floors
◆ Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
◆ Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
◆ Three (10 person) passenger lifts to all floors
The building benefits from some fantastic amenities including:
◆ Extensive private roof terraces
◆ Café with communal outside terrace
◆ New shower and changing facilities
◆ Male, female and disabled compliant WC facilities on each floor
Location and Transport
Jessop House is situated on Jessop Avenue, now recognised as the established business quarter in the town centre, within a short walk of shops, restaurants and local amenities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.