Location and Transport
The property is located just off Ocean Way and Eastmoors Road on the fringe of Cardiff city centre. Ocean Way is the main thoroughfare through Ocean Park, Cardiff's premier mixed use business park.
Cardiff city centre is located just 1 mile north of the property and is situated close to public transport. The property is easily accessed by car just off the A4232 which links directly into Cardiff Bay and J33 of the M4 motorway.
The M4 at Junctions 29 and 30 to the east and are easily accessible via either Newport Road, Rover Way and the A48(M) which is one of the main arterial routes in Cardiff.
The subject property benefits from frontage to East Moors Road and is surrounded by mixed use commercial occupiers including Jewson, Prince's Trust, Greggs, Yolk Recruitment and Subway. Ocean Park provides a wealth of amenities including a Public House, Trade Park, Travelodge and Tennis Centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.