Ynys Bridge Court
Cardiff, CF15 9YY
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
1,500 - 6,296 ft² / 139.355 - 584.917 m² (approx. 13 - 58 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Detached Office Premises With Car Parking
- Detached Office Premises
- Located on Established Business Park
- Excellent Car Parking Ratio
- Good Access to Strategic Road Network
The below floor areas are on a Net Internal Area basis however they are subject to re-measurement on an IPMS 3 basis, in accordance with the RICS property measurement, 1st Edition, May 2015.
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Ground Floor||6,296||584.92||Available|
The property comprises a two storey detached office premises on a site of approximately 0.75 acres. The property has prominence onto the main roundabout and is easily accessed via the estate road. The property was constructed in 1990 and offers flexible disabled compliant space with the following specification;
- Suspended ceilings
- Electric central heating
- Perimeter trunking
- 5 person passenger lift
- Male and female WC's on ground and first floor
- Disabled WC on ground floor
The property is available by way of a new effective full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed.
The property provides an excellent car parking ratio of 1:280 sq ft.
The property is well situated on the A470, just off the first roundabout north of Junction 32 of the M4. The A470 provides access from Cardiff city centre, to the M4 and to Merthyr Tydfil and the A465 Heads of the Valleys road.
The property has excellent access to the road network, and as a result, the occupiers in the vicinity are predominantly business space.
In close proximity are the popular residential suburbs of Radyr, Morganstown, Gwaelod-y-Garth and Tongwynlais. Local amenities include Pugh's garden centre, Tynant Inn [Brains] and the Gwaelod-y-Garth Inn. There are also 300 new homes proposed by Barratt's at the Gelynis Farm site in the vicinity.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.