20 Cathedral Road
Cardiff, CF11 9LJ
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
1,289 - 2,749 ft² / 119.752 - 255.39 m² (approx. 11 - 25 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Energy rating
Period Office Building With Parking
- Grade II listed period office building
- Prominent location on Cathedral Road
- Excellent on site car parking
- Secure external bike store
- Internally providing modern open plan office space
The property provides quality open plan office accommodation within a 3 storey, grade II listed, period office building. The specification includes:
- Gas central heating
- Raised access floors
- Original period features including staircase, cornicing, fireplaces and flooring
- Intercom entry
- Intruder alarm
- Male and Female WC's
Strictly by appointment with the sole letting agents.
Offered on a leasehold basis by way of a new fully repairing and insuring lease on a floor by floor basis.
There are 4 allocated parking spaces per floor. There is also a secure bike storage area.
20 Cathedral Road is situated on the western side of the city of Cardiff, within ample walking distance of the city centre and Cardiff central train station. It remains part of a fine line of Victorian Style properties situated at the south end of Cathedral Road. It’s close proximity to Sophia Gardens and Bute Park provides for extensive views over this established picturesque community hub.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.