St. Patricks House, Cardiff
St. Patricks House
Cardiff, CF10 5ZA
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
8,299 - 19,880 ft² / 771.002 - 1,846.912 m² (approx. 77 - 184 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Energy rating
Modern city centre offices
- Excellent car parking ratio
- Modern high quality reception
- Large open floor plates
- Close to Cardiff city centre
- Great public transport links
St Patricks House comprises a 5 storey office building built in 2000. The building has been extensively refurbished to provide high quality accommodation with modern reception area.
Each floor provides a large open plan floor plate offering occupiers the flexibility top design a layout to suit their requirement. There are 77 parking spaces which provides a excellent parking ratio of 1 per 621 sq ft.
Network Rail have recently taken the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors.
The property further includes:
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Suspended ceilings
- Dimmable occupancy LED lighting
- Raised access floors
- Disabled, male & female WC's
- 2 x passanger lifts
- Fully DDA compliant
St Patricks House is ideally located in close proximity to Cardiff Central Station and adjacent to Callaghan Square, where occupiers include Deloitte, British Gas and Centrica. Located in Cardiff’s Enterprise Zone and an Assisted Area, St Patrick’s House is ideally located for companies and their staff to benefit from direct access to Cardiff Central Railway Station and also Cardiff’s main retail areas including St David’s 2 and John Lewis. There is also a wide range of bars and restaurants within Mill Lane and the surrounding area.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.