3, Callaghan Square
Size850-21,744 ft² / 79-2,020 m² (approx. 7-200 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Modern City Centre offices within Cardiff's Business District
- City Centre Offices in the heart of Cardiff's Central Business District
- Excellent transport links
- Floor to ceiling heights of 2.7 metres
- High quality double height reception area
- BREEAM Rating - Very Good
- Bespoke shower block
The building is of steel portal frame construction with a combination of stone and aluminion framed double glazed curtain walling. The property features a high quality double height reception area fronting Penarth Road, with vehicular access to the ground floor level car park and external car park from West Canal Wharf, to the rear.
The floors consist of modern office space with floor to ceiling heights of 2.7 metres with the available space on the 6th floor overlooking the Cardiff Central Square development and Cardiff Central Station. The specification further includes:
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Suspended ceilings with LG7 lighting
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Carpeting throughout
- Male, female and disabled WC's
Strictly by appointment with the sole Agents.
Location and Transport
Callaghan Square is Cardiff's premier business address located in the heart of the Central Business District. 3 Callaghan Square is a prime town centre office building situated in the heart of Cardiff City Centre 2 minutes' walk from the main shopping hub in Cardiff and is directly opposite the Central Rail Station.
Cardiff Central Station offers Welsh Valley line trains and high speed rail services to all major cities in the UK with London reachable in only 2 hours. Swansea and Newport are only 40 and 15 miles away respectively by road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.