Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Ground Floor, 2 Callaghan Square
CF10 5AB Cardiff
Size2,809 ft² / 261 m² (approx. 26 desks)
Fully fitted, Grade A office
- Fully fitted Grade A office suite
- Available fully furnished
- Available by way of a sub lease or assignment
- Short walk from Cardiff Central train station
- Located in the heart of Cardiff's main business district
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Ground Floor||2,809||260.96||Available|
The space has been newly fitted out, to a high specification with new furniture and fittings throughout. The suite is available fully furnished if required. The fit out and specification includes:
- 20 desks within the open plan office space
- Board room
- Smaller meeting rooms and privacy booths
- Reception/ welcome area
- Modern kitchen and breakout area
- Glazed partitioning
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Raised access floors
- Suspended ceilings
- Full height glazing with manifestations for privacy
- Floor to ceiling height 2.9m
The main building benefits from a recently refurbished two storey atrium reception and balcony with the building offering 24 hour access with a manned reception. Parking is provided in the on-site multi-storey car park.
The suite is available by way of a sub-lease or assignment. Full details available on request.
Location and Transport
Located on the ground floor, 2 Callaghan Square is located in the heart of the business district of Cardiff city centre. The property fronts Bute Street which leads to Cardiff Bay and onwards to the A4232 and M4 Motorway (W) to the West and to the A48 and the M4 Motorway (E) to the North East.
The property is well located for pedestrian access to to the city centre, with St David's Shopping centre less than a 5 minutes walk.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.