Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
14-16 Park Place
CF10 3DQ Cardiff
Size9,832 ft² / 913 m² (approx. 91 desks)
Grade A office building boasting an impressive reception, external atrium and extensive shower, changing and cycling facilities.
- Newly refurbished Grade A office accommodation
- Impressive 2 storey atrium above recpetion
- Extensive cycle, shower and changing facilities
- Secure undercroft car parking
A comprehensive office refurbishment providing high quality facilities for the modern office occupier. The Landlord has ensured that they tick all the boxes for collaborative internal / external space, modern and bright office floor plates as well as extensive cycle, shower and changing facilities. The property also benefits from a generous car pakring ratio in the secure undercroft car park.
The office specification, comprises the following:
New self contained VRF cooling and heating system
Metal suspended ceilings
Raised access carpeted floors
Glazing to new courtyard area
- Build Status: Refurbished
Location and Transport
Oakleigh House benefits from a very prominent location fronting Park Place and Struttgarter Strasse with views over Cardiff Museum and the City Hall.
This location provides a minutes walk to Cardiff's main retail, bars and restaurants as well as being within a 5 minute walk of Queen Street Railway Station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.