Cardiff, CF10 3AE
£16.50 per ft²
- Space Available
850 - 15,187 ft² / 78.968 - 1,410.918 m² (approx. 7 - 141 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Grade A offices in the heart of the city centre
- Good transport links
- Exceptional local amenities
- Staffed reception
- Suites from 1,331 to 10,000 sq ft
- On-site bicycle parking
- Adjoins the Laguna spa and health club and Park Plaza hotel
Measurements are on a Net Internal Area basis in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice, 6th Edition. Floor areas are subject to re-measurement on an International Property Measurement Standards basis.
|Floor/Unit||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
The property benefits from the following specification:
- Comfort cooling
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Fully accessible metal raised floors
- Double glazed windows
- Disabled access and facilities
- Separate WC's and showers on each floor
- 2 x 12 person capacity lifts
- Manned reception area
- 24-hour access
- On site bicycle parking
The property is available on an effective full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed.
There is no dedicated on site car parking, however, directly opposite is Cardiff Greyfriars NCP and Cardiff Knox Road NCP is within a 5 minute walk.
The property is elected for VAT.
Grayfriars House is situated in the heart of the City Centre only a 10 minutes' walk from Cardiff Central and Queen Street Railway Stations. The property is located on a key stop on the City Centre bus network. Queen Street & St David's Shopping Centres are only few minutes' walk away and nearby occupiers include The Hilton, Costa, Greggs, Park Plaza Hotels.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.