20 Custom House Street
Size2,292 ft² / 213 m² (approx. 21 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
- Ground floor open plan office space
- Central location in Cardiff City Centre
- Well location for public transport access
- Floor to ceiling height tinted glazing
- Close to St Davids 2 shopping centre
All measurements are approximate and have been measured in accordance with the IPMS Standard 3 - Offices.
| ||2,292|| |
The available suite is located on the ground floor of Unison House on Custom House Road. The property is of modern construction with a brick and glazed facia. The specification also includes:
- Open plan office accommodation
- Fully accessed raised floor with floor boxes
- Metal tiled suspended ceiling
- Recessed LG7 Lighting
- Air Conditioning
- Full height tinted glazing
- Existing roller blinds
- Break out area
- Carpeting throughout
- Male, female & Disabled WC's
The ground floor suite is offered on new fully repairing insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
Location and Transport
The property is located in the greater Callaghan Square / office core area, the property is only a 2 minute walk from Cardiff central train and bus stations as well as being positioned opposite the St David's 2 shopping centre & John Lewis, providing unrivaled shopping facilities and local amenities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.