Location and Transport
Located in a prime position overlooking the public square, railway station and new hotel, One Cambridge Square will be the first of many striking office buildings within the Cambridge North development. The 'Northern cluster' of office parks around Cambridge is home to many of the world’s best known business names including Qualcomm, HP, AstraZeneca, Samsung, EY, BBC
Cambridge North railway station offers excellent transport connections to Cambridge in 6 minutes, and London Kings Cross in 56 minutes, as well as London Liverpool St. and beyond.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.