- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
First floor available by way of a sublease at 101 Cambridge Science Park offering 26,877 sq ft of Grade A office and R&D accommodation.
- Grade A office accommodation designed to a high specification
- Prominent location adjacent to main park entrance
- Triple height glazed atrium entrance
- Exceptional car parking ratio of 1:333 sq ft
- BREEAM "Very Good"
A single floor available in the iconic 101 building on Cambridge Science Park. Can be leased as a whole or could potentially be split giving 2 office suites. Currently benefitting from a tenant fitout including 2 kitchen and breakout areas, 3 boardrooms and multiple smaller meeting rooms.
101 CSP has an impressive triple height atrium with a manned reception and seating area. There is a newly developed secure bike storage,
shower drying room and secure storage amenity block.
Prominently located at the front entrance of the world renowned Cambridge Science Park. Home to Cambridge Science Park is directly accessed from the A14, junction 28, which also allows swift connections to both the M11 and A1.
Cambridgeshire Guided Busway and Cambridge North railway station are also within easy cycling and walking distance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.