Cambridge, CB3 0AN
£67.50 per ft²
- Space Available
2,146 ft² / 199.37 m² (approx. 19 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Impressively refurbished, fitted office space on the edge of Cambridge town centre
- Refurbished office space
- Plug and Play
- Landscaped courtyard garden
- 24 secure cycle spaces
- New M&E
- New showers and WCs
- New key point...
There is one remaining suite in Abacus House which has been recently refurbished into a contemporary fully fitted office with a generous central kitchen and breakout space, a boardroom and two further meeting rooms. This 2.1k sq ft office has 20 desk-spaces and is ready to move-in with all with fibre, internet, wifi and AV provided.
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|1st - Part 1st Floor||2,146||199.37||Available|
Abacus House has undergone major refurbishment, providing all new M&E and a redesigned central service core. The last remaining suite has been fitted to a high standard, showcasing a modern plug and play office ready for you to move straight in. The building benefits from excellent natural light with glazing on all four aspects, and flexible floor plates, shaded by a mature avenue of trees which includes a newly landscaped courtyard garden.
Plug and Play fitted office
self-contained office building
New VRF Air-conditioning
Full access raised floors with carpet tiles
Suspended ceilings with metal tiles
Occupancy density of 1:8 person per sq ft
Video entryphone system
Couryard garden at rear
Secure bike spaces
Surface and underground car spaces (c13 car parking spaces)
Castle Park is situated on the southern edge of the City centre, on the main arterial roads of Huntindon Road, Histon Road and Madingley Road providing easy acccess to A14, M11, A428 and the inner ring road. There are frrequent bus services inc. Cambridge Guided Bus to and from the city centre as well as Cambridge North and Cambridge Station. County Hall and the historic Castle Mound as also situated adjacent to Castle Park.
There are numerous restaurants, bars and shopping opportunities within walking distance.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.