St. Andrews House
59 St. Andrews Street
CB2 3BZ Cambridge
Size3,669 ft² / 341 m² (approx. 34 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Situated in the heart of Cambridge City Centre, St Andrews House offers 3,669 sq ft of fully fitted office space
- Fully fitted to an exceptional standard
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Located in the heart of Cambridge City Centre
- Excellent levels of natural light
- Exposed services
- New LED lighting
- Secure cycle storage
- Undercroft car parking
- New key point...
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|3rd - Suite C||3,669||340.86||Available|
Suite C provides 3,669 sq ft of office accommodation that has been fully fitted to an exceptional standard. The suite is currently arranged to provide 23 workstations which can be easily adapted to maintain social distancing. It comes equipped with two private meeting rooms, a large board room and an impressive kitchen and break out area.
On-site car parking is also available by way of separate negotiation.
Location and Transport
St Andrews House is located on the amenity rich St Andrews Street in the heart of Cambridge City Centre. It lies adjacent to a large John Lewis department store and the Grande Arcade Shopping Centre which also boasts a number of high street shops.
Cambridge Station is a short walk away and provides regular train services to London Kings Cross and London Liverpool street with in journey times of 50 minutes and 1 hour and 15 minutes respectively. During normal business hours bus services run every 10 minutes from Emmanuel Street to the train station and Drummer Street bus station is also a stone's throw away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.