Location and Transport
Castlegate Business Park is situated on the eastern edge of Caldicot, set in a 17-acre landscaped site with on-site facilities and extensive parking. The Park is situated between the first and second Severn crossings, close to the M4 and M48 and is within easy reach of Newport and Bristol with Cardiff only 30 minutes away.
Surrounding occupiers include Cambrian Valves Ltd, Castles Brewery Ltd and Hicks Logistics and is within close proximity to Tesco supermarket and Caldicot Castle & Country Park.
Chepstow train station and local bus services are located close by. There is also a community transport scheme in the area for the benefit of the local residents.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.