- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Best in class refurbishment with great ESG credentials
- Targeting EPC A
- Communal Roof Terraces
- 2x Passenger Lifts
- 1:235 sq ft car parking ratio
- Full plant replacement
- NABERS 4.5 Stars
- Target BREEAM Excellent
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
Building 4 is undergoing comprehensive refurbishment to all the floors, common areas, reception, WC and shower facilities.
The refurbishment is keeping ESG at the forefront with the scheme targeting BREAAM Excellent, EPC A and a full electric, zero carbon building.
The Heights is on a major office campus in Weybridge. It’s a few minutes from junction 10 and 11 of the M25. It also has good rail links and dual bus service from the station to the park.
Associate - South East Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.