- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The South West's first net zero carbon out of town office. Under construction - completion Q1 2023.
- New build
- On site cafe, gym and high quality changing facilities
- Bike parking and electric car charging points
- Lake side position in the centre of the park
- All electric, EPC A, BREEAM Excellent, Net Zero Carbon in Operation
|Ground||A||15,764 sq ft||Available|
|Ground||B||7,524 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|1st||-||26,588 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|2nd||-||24,400 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|2nd||Terraces||2,056 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|Ancillary||Gym, cafe, changing||5,509 sq ft||Coming Soon|
A highly sustainable office with class leading amenities including onsite cafe overlooking the lake, gym for fitness classes and fantastic changing facilities. Office space over 3 levels with full height reception.
1000 Aztec West includes 3 floors of air conditioned offices with two terraces on the second floor. There is an impressive reception area leading to a café for all occupiers to enjoy with doors opening on to the lake. A gym will provide fitness classes and there are first class changing facilities. The highly sustainable offices includes bike storage and electric car charging points. It is EPC A rated, BREAAM Excellent and Net Zero Carbon in Operation.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
Aztec West is one of Britain's most successful business parks located at the junction of the M4/M5 interchange. The strategic road network allows rapid access east to Heathrow and London, north of Birmingham, west to Cardiff and south to Exeter. The park is only 8 miles north of Bristol city centre and connected and Bristol Parkway Station is within 2 miles, both connected by MetroBus. The location of Aztec West is the major factor in its success in attracting the high calibre of national and international occupiers.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.