1 Glass Wharf
Size11,195 ft² / 1,040 m² (approx. 100 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
‘Plug & Play’ - Fully fitted waterfront offices just 4 minutes from Temple Meads
One Glass Wharf was completed in 2010 and provides 210,000 ft² of Grade A office space. The available suite is located on the ground floor west wing and benefits from the following high quality specification;
- •11,195 sq ft with 6 basement parking spaces (up to 18,732 sq ft potentially available)
- •Currently fitted with 132 desks
- •High quality reception and waiting area
- •Tiered auditorium / townhall space with break out
- •Two large meeting rooms with folding wall
- •Two smaller meeting rooms and various meeting booths
- •Extended ceiling heights
- •High quality WCs plus showers in basement;
- •Basement car, motorbike and bicycle parking.
A new flexible sub-lease is available for the whole floor or part.
Location and Transport
One Glass Wharf is in an excellent waterfront position in Temple Quay, Bristol’s core commercial district providing over 1 million ft² of office accommodation immediately next to Temple Meads Station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.