Size2,175-11,282 ft² / 202-1,048 m² (approx. 20-100 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Fully refurbished distinctive modern office building with a Bath stone "Art Deco" façade
Self contained Ground floor suite with mezzanine
- Close to local amenities
- Ground floor with mezzanine
- Exposed services
- Fully refurbished
- Extensive new reception area
- New shower block
|Ground||2,175 sq ft|| ||Available|
|2nd||11,282 sq ft|| ||Under offer|
|3rd||11,282 sq ft|| ||Under offer|
The building has impressive common parts including a large newly created reception foyer with commissionaire and twin 13 person passenger lifts to the upper floors. The subject accommodation is air conditioned and has the benefit of a fully accessible raised floor. Showers and lockers are located in the basement and there is ample room for cycle storage. The accommodation is newly refurbished with exposed services.
The ground floor is self contained with a mezzanine.
Strictly by appointment by the joint sole agents.
- Fitout Concept
- Recently refurbished
- Refurbished common parts
- 24 Hour access
- Building Reception
- On-site security
- Passenger Lifts
- Number of Passenger lifts
- Full Access Raised floors
- Floor Type
- Air Conditioning
- Excellent natural light
Location and Transport
33 Bristol is prominently positioned on the western side of Bristol city centre. The building is close to the waterfront and within easy walking distance of Clifton and all city centre amenities, including Cabot Circus shopping centre and Bristol Temple Meads railway station. Multi storey car parks are located nearby in Rupert Street and Trenchard Street whilst the location is well served by bus services to all parts of the city.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.