- No Commission
BS1 4RD Bristol
1,984.00 - 4,484.00 ft² (184.32 - 416.58 m²)
Price on application
• Panoramic views across the city through majority floor to ceiling glazing
• Extensively refurbished with secure underground car parking
• New office environment with a remodelled reception, communal break out area and fast modernised lifts
• Excellent cycle facilities with showers, lockers, changing area and secure bike storage
A variety of office space will be coming available from early 2019. The space will be refurbished to a high specification.
|Pt Fourth Floor B||Office||1,984 sq ft||£26 per sq ft||Available|
|Part Ninth Floor||Office||2,500 sq ft||£29 per sq ft||Available|
The office suite will provide modern open plan contemporary office space with exposed services.
· New double glazed windows providing majority floor to ceiling glass.
· Exposed ceilings with suspended LED lighting.
· New VRV air conditioning with metal ducting providing an ultramodern appearance.
· Black perimeter trunking with brushed steel face plates.
The building is an iconic feature of The Bristol skyline and the 15-storey tower offers modern, flexible, open plan office accommodation designed around a central core.
· Office suites of 1,000 – 4,300 sq ft can be offered on new leases directly from the Landlord.
· The floors benefit from excellent natural light and remarkable panoramic views of the city.
· Secure basement car parking available at a ratio of 1 space per 1,850 sq ft.
Colston Tower underwent a comprehensive refurbishment and transformation during the course of 2016 / 2017 including the following works;
· Remodelled main reception and large communal break out / informal meeting space on the podium level.
· New fast passenger lifts serving basement to 14th floors offering DDA compliant access to the office accommodation.
· State-of-the-art basement cycle hub providing six showers, changing area, locker facility, drying room and secure bike storage area for tenant use.
· Improved immediate retail amenity with restaurants of The Smoke Haus at ground floor and Bamabalan at podium level which offer a large terrace area with roof top bar and ping pong tables.
· New signage, improved street approach and entrance coffee kiosk.
Colston Tower is a landmark office building situated on Colston Avenue in the heart of the city. Temple Meads mainline station is a 10 minute walk away, as is Cabot Circus shopping centre. Access to the M32 and regional motorway network is only 1 mile away, and a comprehensive bus service, including the new Metro network, runs adjacent to the building. The popular Colston Hall venue is directly opposite, as is the Trenchard Street multi-storey car park which provides additional short and long term licence car parking.
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking
- Cycle spaces and lockers
- Male and female WCs
- Natural light
- Recently refurbished
- Refurbished common parts
- VRF fan coil air conditioning