- Energy rating
Broad Quay House sits on the waterfront in the heart of the Bristol and is designed in traditional wharf architecture.
- 15 minute walk to Temple Meads
- Waterfront location
- Underground car parking
- Excellent amenities
The fourth floor suite offers vast waterfront views across Broad Quay, creating a bright office space. The suite benefits from a kitchenette and 3 meeting rooms and is available in its current configuration or fully fitted, allowing for plug and play options with shorter, flexible leases also available.
Broad Quay House is situated in the heart of Bristol, a short 15 minute walk away from Bristol Temple Meads. The office overlooks Broad Quay which offers a range of leisure amenities including a weekly street food market. The suite benefits from 2 parking spaces as well as modern cycle storage facilities.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.