- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Located in the heart of the city centre the premise mixes innovation, business and media through fully refurbished tech style suites.
- Work and retail destination
- New concept
- Centrally located
- High quality office space
- Excellent on-site amenities
- Defurbished specification
Works on Phase 1 have now completed with 41,000 sq ft of office space. Phase 2, totaling approximately 50,000 sq ft, is set to go under refurbishment soon.
|Pt G & Pt 1F (east)||19,630 sq ft||Available|
|Pt 2F||13,950 sq ft||Available|
|3F (west)||3,830 sq ft||Let|
For more infomation, please visit www.theprogramme.com
Internally the building incorporates an alternative tech styling with exposed services, hard wood floors and perimeter radiators. The office accommodation in phase 2 will come with A/C as standard and both phases have high quality LED lighting. Landlord demised WC's benefit from exposed copper piping adding to the modern feel of the building. The office space comes with basement parking with a ratio of 1:2,000 sq ft.
Available by way of a new FRI lease for a number of years to be detirmined.
Programme incorporates an extensive array of amenity as well as benefitting from the neighbouring retail accommodation. The building is to incorporate a podium 'urban park' as well as it's own retail and leisure provision with a gym. The building benefits from two receptions with the west home to a coffee shop and soft seating. The property also has internal secure bike storage for over 150 bicycles as well as 10 high quality closeted shower cubical with locker storage and drying facilities.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
All parties will bear their own legal costs incurred in the completion of the new lease.
Programme is located in the heart of the city centre, close to the historic old city and nearby local amenities. The building is within a 15 minute walk of Bristol Temple Meads railway station and the M32 is within half a mile. It lies adjacent to one of Bristol's largest collections of retail and leisure facilities, The Mall Galleries and Cabot Circus.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.