Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
BS1 2BD Bristol
Size800-11,614 ft² / 74-1,079 m² (approx. 7-110 desks)
Read more description
A vibrant high quality 'plug and play' office building in central Bristol which has recently undergone full refurbishment.
- High quality building in central Bristol location
- Refurbished office accommodation
- Excellent tenant facilities including showers on each floor and secure bike racks
- Ground and second floors available
- Exposed services
- Air conditioning and openable windows
- We can offer fully furnished/fitted space
|Ground||Part GF||1,200|| ||Available|
Vintry Building has been refurbished and designed to create vibrant office accommodation with excellent tenant facilities and impressive common areas. The available floors provide the following high quality specification:
- LG7 LED suspended lighting
- New air conditioning system
- Full access raised metal floor
- Perimeter trench heating
- High specification WCs and shower rooms on each floor
- New security access control system
- On site building manager
- Secure car and bike parking facilities
- 2 x DDA compliant passenger lifts
For more details on the Vintry Building please use the following link: https://vintrybuilding-bristol.co.uk/
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
For more information, visit https://vintrybuilding-bristol.co.uk/
Location and Transport
Located on Wine Street in the heart of Bristol's business district, the offices are in a popular and exciting area in close proximity to the well known St Nicholas' Market and Cabot Circus, as well as being a short walk from Castle Park and Bristol's Floating Harbour.
Vintry Building is a 5 minute walk from Bristol bus station and a 10-15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.