- No Commission
Vintry Building BS1 2BD Bristol
3,730.00 - 5,573.00 ft² (346.53 - 517.75 m²)
Price on application
• High quality building in central Bristol location
• Refurbished office accommodation
• Ground and third floors available
• Excellent tenant facilities including showers on each floor and secure bike racks
|Floor / Unit||Size||Rent||Availability|
|Ground||3,888 sq ft||£26 per sq ft||Available|
|3rd||5,573 sq ft||£26 per sq ft||Available|
|4th||5,573 sq ft||£26 per sq ft||Available|
|6th||3,730 sq ft||On application||Available|
Vintry Building has been refurbished and designed to create vibrant office accommodation with excellent tenant facilities and impressive common areas.
The available floors are currently undergoing a full refurbishment to provide the following high quality specification:
- LG7 LED suspended lighting
- New air conditioning system
- Full access raised metal floor
- Perimeter trench heating
- High specification WCs and shower rooms on each floor
- New security access control system
- On site building manager
- Secure car and bike parking facilities
- 2 x DDA compliant passenger lifts
The offices are available on a floor by floor basis by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease direct from the landlord, for a term to be agreed.
Each party will be responsible for the payment of their own legal costs incurred in any transaction.
A service charge will be payable on a pro-rata basis.
Located on Wine Street in the heart of Bristol's business district, the offices are in a popular and exciting area in close proximity to the well known St Nicholas' Market and Cabot Circus, as well as being a short walk from Castle Park and Bristol's Floating Harbour.
Vintry Building is a 5 minute walk from Bristol bus station and a 10-15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.