Location and Transport
Sovereign House is located in central Brighton, with easy access to Churchill Square Shopping Centre, North Laine, The Lanes and Brighton Mainline Railway Station.
Brighton is a major commercial centre located approximately 56 miles south of London. The city benefits from excellent road communications, with the A23 joining the M23, (c.19 miles to the north) and then the M25 (c.44 miles to the north). The city has excellent rail links with regular trains to London Bridge and London Victoria with journey times of under an hour. London Gatwick Airport is a 24-minute train journey away and is the second busiest airport in the UK.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.