Location and Transport
Bridgend has a population of circa 40,000 and is the administrative centre for Bridgend County Borough. The town is located between Cardiff (18 miles east) and Swansea (29 miles west) and benefits from excellent road communications, being served by three junctions of the M4 motorway (J35, 36 and 37). Bridgend also has a mainline railway station, with a regular direct service to London Paddington, taking around 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Tremains Business Park is easily accessible from Junctions 35 and 36 of the M4 motorway. Junction 35 is only 2 miles north of the property and is accessed via the A433 dual carriageway, while Junction 36 is accessible via the A4061.
The office scheme is situation on Tremains Road in Bridgend town centre, on the north side of the railway station and within easy walking distance of the retail core. Nearby office occupiers include Berry Smith Solicitors, Bridgend County Borough Council, Remploy, the Inland Revenue and South Wales Police, while retail occupiers include Asda, Wilkinson and Peacocks. Adare Street is the main retail thoroughfare in the town and includes familiar high street names such as Natwest, Santander, Vodafone, Superdrug and Clarks Shoes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.