(Formerly Known As Highview House)
RG12 1DG Bracknell
Size2,450-21,285 ft² / 228-1,977 m² (approx. 22-200 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
One Lexicon has been comprehensively refurbished to provide 5 floors of modern office space ideally located within Bracknell Town Centre.
- Excellent communication links
- Exceptional local amenities
- Comprehensively refurbished with new exposed services
- High Street Location
The property is fully available following comprehensive refurbishment completed in 2020
|Reception||320 sq ft|| ||Available|
|Reception||75 sq ft|| ||Available|
|1st Floor||2,450 sq ft||27.50 per sq ft||Available|
|2nd floor||4,620 sq ft||27.50 per sq ft||Available|
|3rd floor||4,615 sq ft||27.50 per sq ft||Available|
|4th floor||4,615 sq ft||27.50 per sq ft||Available|
|5th floor||4,590 sq ft||27.50 per sq ft||Available|
One Lexicon is fully refurbished and has benefited from extensive exterior works and internally provides the following specification:
- Air conditioning
- LED lighting
- Exposed Services
- WCs and kitchenette on each floor
- Car parking available by licence at 1:250 sq ft
- EPC D
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Passenger Lifts
- Full Access Raised floors
Location and Transport
One Lexicon is located within Bracknell Town Centre benefiting from access to a large number of amenities and services.
The property can be easily accessed by car from the towns inner ring road which connects the subject to several 'A' roads.
Junction 3 of the M3 is located 6 miles to the south and Junction 10 of the M4 is located 6 miles to the north.
Bracknell Railway Station is located just 0.3 miles to the south, additionally the property benefits from easy access to numerous bus routes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.