Location and Transport
Throw a stick in Digbeth and you’re nailed on to hit an independent store, place to eat or thriving indie business. Pop into The Framers for, wait for it, fabulous picture frames. Or call in at Ridding & Wynn - purveyors of finery and curiosities. Baked in Brick serves award winning pizza and Chance Encounters mixes board games with great food. Digbeth Dining Club needs no explanation. Ghetto Golf is an inspired, urban take on golf. Oh - and that’s not even the half of it. Come, stroll, lose yourself.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.