- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Unique fitted office space to let
- Five breakout areas
- Meeting and conferencing rooms
- Welcome lounge
- Kitchen area
- Accessible toilets for both men and women
- 100% renewably sourced electricity
- Dedicated Smart Building App
- Contact free access
- Intelligent lifts
- Two dedicated parking spaces
The Greenhouse is a fully fitted and furnished work space available for immediate occupation on the 10th floor. It has enviable views across the city, and is one of Birmingham’s most sought after commercial spaces with its own dedicated car parking.
The Greenhouse occupies an enviable position in The Colmore Building, one of the city’s premier Grade A office buildings at the very heart of the city’s business district. The Greenhouse has sustainability and wellbeing at its heart and won the regional BCO Award in 2020 for projects under 1,500 sq m.
With unbeatable connectivity and Metro, train and other public transport modes on the doorstep, it is a building that offers a complete package of space with a wide range of amenities.
It is a building that excels at environmental standards while keeping people at the heart of how it works.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.