Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
151-165 Edmund Street
B3 2TA Birmingham
Size3,400-18,278 ft² / 316-1,698 m² (approx. 31-170 desks)
A vibrant and modern workplace situated in the heart of Birmingham’s professional core immediately adjacent to Snow Hill station
Interchange is currently under refurbishment to include a new enlarged reception, new entrance and facade, common areas and an extension to the already generous shower facilities. Close to both New Street and Snow Hill train stations the property also has excellent access to the region's motorway network.
- Virtually column free floor plates
- New VRF system
- Raised access floors
- Metal suspended ceilings with new LED lighting
- Male, female, disabled WC facilities
- Shower facilities, including locker storage and drying room – under refurbishment.
- 24-hour access
- Double height reception area
- WiredScore Platinum
Car parking is at a ratio of 1:3,500 sq ft. Secure cycle parking.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.