151-165 Edmund Street
Birmingham, B3 2TA
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
3,676 - 8,896 ft² / 341.511 - 826.465 m² (approx. 34 - 82 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
A vibrant and modern workplace situated in the heart of Birmingham’s professional core immediately adjacent to Snow Hill station
- Enhanced exterior and entrance
- Remodelled double height reception
- Traditional Grade A floorplates
- Three passenger lifts
- Basement car parking 1:2,500 sq ft
- Security, including CCTV and 24 hour controlled access
- Wiredscore Platinum
|Ground||Part||3,676 sq ft||Available|
|4th||Part||5,220 sq ft||Available|
The refurbished Grade A building presents high specification spaces ready for occupation. Opportunities include part fourth floor, offering 5,220 sq ft. Interchange offers flexibility alongside quality of space suitable to accommodate a range of business requirements.
Presenting quality alongside style, each office space includes full height glazing providing high levels of natural light, creating inspiring and productive working environments for every occupier. Accessed from the lift lobby, the virtually column-free floorplates have been designed to the highest Grade A specification, and offer flexibility to adapt the space to accommodate a multitude of working configurations.
With features including raised access flooring, metal suspended ceiling tiles and new LED lighting, occupiers can expect the highest of standards throughout.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.