Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
158 Edmund Street
Size1,592 ft² / 148 m² (approx. 14 desks)
Stunning second floor, Grade A, period offices in a prime Birmingham city centre location
- Grade A office refurbishment
- Feature reception
- High quality WC's
- VRF heat and cooling system
- Perforated metal suspended ceiling
- Recessed intelligent LED lighting
- Raised Floors
- Secure basement cycle facilities
- Basement shower hub
Location and Transport
158 Edmund Street is located in the heart of Birmingham’s CBD, surrounded by the city’s best established business brands. Immediate access to the city’s key amenities including Snow Hill station (2 minute walk), New Street station (5 minute walk) and the newly extended Midland Metro (2 minute walk).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.