134 Edmund Street
Birmingham, B3 2ES
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
4,026 - 34,531 ft² / 374.027 - 3,208.033 m² (approx. 37 - 320 desks)
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
High quality refurbished accommodation in the heart of Birmingham's much sought after professional quarter.
- Triple height atrium with newly refurbished reception
- Business lounge and meeting rooms
- Wellness hub and Yoga studio
- Ground floor cafe
Billiards Building has recently undergone a comprehensive best in class refurbishment with wellness at its centre and a commitment to sustainability. Located in Birmingham's central business district the reception is set within an impressive triple height atrium leading on to a business lounge and meeting rooms. Amenities include a Cafe, Wellness Hub and Yoga Studio and Communal Terrace. Units are provided to a Cat A specification to allow you to fit your office to your own requirements with floorplates available from 4,000 - 8,300 sq ft.
Combining an original Victorian brick and terracotta facade with contemporary 21st century metal and glazed Grade A office accommodation, the property benefits from:
• Low-energy LED lighting
• Full access raised floors
• Floor-to-ceiling 2.9m
• Prime fibre connection
• 3 communal meeting rooms
• Manned reception
• 3 17-person lifts
• 1 Goods lift
• Communal terrace / garden
• Secure cycle parking
• 9 Showers
• Wellbeing block with lockers and drying facilities
• 21 Parking Spaces
• Targeting WiredScore ‘Platinum’
• Targeting EPC ‘A’
Billiards building is located in Birmingham's central business district, one of the most well connected areas in the city, with the UK motorway network within reach via the A38(M) and numerous bus services available from nearby Colmore Row, enabling access across the city. Snow Hill, the Midland Metro and New Street rail stations are all within close proximity.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.