Location and Transport
Situated in the heart of Birmingham's CBD, and at the entrance to Snow Hill Station, 9 Colmore Row offers unrivalled connectivity to Birmingham and the rest of the UK. 9 Colmore Row is the centre of Birmingham's professional and financial core, with adjacent occupiers including Barclays, KPMG, Gowling WLG, RBS, Aon, EY and many more.
The immediate area also benefits from a wide variety of coffee shops, restaurants, and bars including Costa Coffee, 200 Degrees, Gusto, The Alchemist, Bar Opus and Primitivo. Waitrose, Tesco and Sainsbury's all have convenience stores within 50 metres of the building's main entrance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.