The Chatwin Building
79-83 Colmore Row
Birmingham, B3 2AP
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
3,338 - 15,980 ft² / 310.11 - 1,484.59 m² (approx. 31 - 148 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Newly refurbished Grade II listed offices with meeting/event space and external balcony terrace, in the heart of the CBD.
- Brand new VRF air conditioning
- Suspended plank ceiling with LED lighting
- 2 brand new lifts
- Full access raised floor
- Large communal, bookable meeting rooms
- Communal event space with external balcony
- EPC B
- Targeting BREEAM in use - excellent
- Basement changing hub with 8 showers, drying room and lockers.
- 100% renewable electricity
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Description||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
The Chatwin Building is a back to frame refurbishment and extension of the Grade II listed 81 Colmore Row and modern office extension to the rear. The extensive refurbishment breathes new life into the building whilst retaining the original character to offer space in the heart of the Colmore business district. With views of St Philip’s Cathedral and a vast choice of restaurants, bars and other amenities, this newly refurbished space is bringing one of Birmingham’s historical buildings back in a contemporary way whilst retaining its beautiful historic past. The 5th and 6th floors are now let to Brewin Dolphin.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.