11 Waterloo Street
Size3,715 ft² / 345 m² (approx. 34 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
High quality offices in the heart of Birmingham's CBD and within close proximity to the vibrant St Philip's Square.
- High quality finishes
- Open plan with reception, meeting rooms and private offices
- Kitchen and dedicated toilets
- Polished plaster feature walls
- Under-floor cabling
- Comfort cooling to meeting rooms
- Central heating
- Door access system and intruder alarm
Location and Transport
11 Waterloo Street is prominently positioned on the corner of Waterloo Street and Bennetts Hill, in the heart of Birmingham central business district and close to the vibrant St Philip's Square. Both New Street and Snow Hill railway stations are within close proximity and numerous public car parks are in the vicinity, with contract parking available.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.