21 Bennetts Hill
Size680-4,279 ft² / 63-398 m² (approx. 6-39 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Open plan refurbished office suites in the heart of Birmingham city centre
- Attractive Office Suites
- Close to New Street Station
- Flexible Terms Available
21 Bennetts Hill is an attractive period building which has been refurbished to a high standard and provides a range of contemporary office suites. All floors benefit from lift access from the ground floor reception area, with male and female toilets and kitchen facilities situated on alternate floors.
The specification includes perimeter trunking, LG7 compliant lighting, painted plastered walls, carpet tiles and central heating.
Location and Transport
The building sits within the heart of the financial and commercial sector of Birmingham city centre, close to retail facilities and car parks. The building is within easy walking distance of Birmingham New Street and Snow Hill railway stations. In addition, the national motorway network is easily accessible from the city via the Aston Expressway (A38 M).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.