39 Waterloo Street
B2 5PP Birmingham
Size1,281-2,778 ft² / 119-258 m² (approx. 11-25 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Recently refurbished iconic Art Deco style office accommodation in the heart of Birmingham's CBD.
Cavendish House has been extensively refurbished and features refreshed reception areas, lift lobbies, WCs and shower facilities.
The office space has also been refurbished to a high standard providing a contemporary feel. Each suite benefits from:
- Suspended ceilings
- Recessed LED lighting
- VRV air conditioning
- Perimeter trunking
In addition, Cavendish House benefits from a manned reception during office hours.
To visit the building website and view the virtual tour please click here
Location and Transport
Cavendish House is situated on Waterloo Street at the heart of Birmingham's business district, within close proximity to New Street and Snow Hill stations and Birmingham's retail core. Waterloo Street has recently become the centre of Birmingham's revitalised leisure offer and features Michelin starred restaurants alongside independent restaurants and bars.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.