4 Temple Row
Birmingham, B2 5HG
£22.50 - £40 per ft²
- Space Available
3,355 - 6,887 ft² / 311.69 - 639.823 m² (approx. 31 - 63 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
High quality fully refurbished offices in the heart of Birmingham's CBD. Close to Colmore Row and New Street Station
- Fully refurbished office accommodation
- Raised floors
- VRV air conditioning
- Suspended metal ceilings
- LED lighting
- Two new passenger lifts
- New WCs, showers and cycling facilities
- 24-hour 7 day a week access
- Fully fitted suites
- Occupier breakout space and bookable meeting rooms
|2nd||3,526 sq ft|
|4th||3,532 sq ft|
The building has undergone an extensive refurbishment which includes a remodelled and expanded building reception, brand new WC's throughout, basement showers and two new lifts. The floors have also been refurbished to the the highest standards with new windows, carpeted raised floors, new suspended ceilings with perforated metal ceiling tiles, LED lighting and VRF air conditioning.
Ideally situated in the heart of Birmingham's CBD, immediately adjacent to the Bull Street Metro Station, and in close proximity to both New Street and Snow Hill Stations. Temple Row is at the centre of Birmingham's professional and financial core, with adjacent occupiers including Barclays, KPMG, Gowling WLG, RBS, Aon, EY and many more.
At the entrance to the Great Western Arcade, the immediate area also benefits from a varied retail offer, including coffee shops, restaurants and bars.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.