5 Lower Temple Street
Size935 ft² / 87 m² (approx. 8 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Attractive self-contained office suite in the heart of Birmingham’s commercial centre
|2nd||935 sq ft||15 per sq ft||Available|
5 Lower Temple Street comprises a five storey building with an attractive stone façade. The building is served by a passenger lift and staircase.
The accommodation situated on the part second floor and has male and female WCs and a kitchen facility located in the common areas. The suite is predominantly open plan in layout and includes perimeter trunking, central heating, carpeting and painted plastered walls.
The accommodation is offered by way of a new effectively full repairing and insuring leases from the landlord on terms to be agreed.
Location and Transport
The property is located on Lower Temple Street in the heart of Birmingham’s commercial centre and directly opposite to the new rear entrance to Birmingham New Street railway station. There are several public car parks located within close proximity. The building is well located for public transport and the national motorway network is easily accessible via the A38(M) Aston Expressway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.