Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
65 New Street
Size1,500-3,628 ft² / 139-337 m² (approx. 13-33 desks)
Read more description
A first floor suite office of a period office building located close to Grand Central shopping centre and New Street Rail Station
- Excellent communication links
- Close to local amenities
|1st||3,628 sq ft||Available|
65 New Street comprises a five-storey period office building providing good quality accommodation with the available suite being situated on the first floor.
The building's reception area and common areas have recently been refurbished to a very high standard.
The current specification includes, central heating, air conditioning, perimeter trunking, double glazed windows and male and female WC's on each floor.
The suite is to be refurbished to include new LED lighting.
- Building Reception
- Lighting Type
- Air Conditioning
- 24 Hour access
- Passenger Lifts
Location and Transport
65 New Street is located towards the Victoria Square end of New Street within Birmingham city centre and benefits from close proximity to the city's retail offering including the recently redeveloped Grand Central Shopping Centre.
New Street, Snow Hill and Moor Street railway stations are all within close walking distance with the former within a minutes walk away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.