- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Premium specification grade A office space
- Open plan office space
- Excellent public transport links
- Basement parking (1:500)
|Ground Floor Offices
|2nd Floor Offices
Victoria Square House is a landmark office building situated in a prime location within Birmingham city centre. It boasts an exceptional double-height reception foyer and open plan contemporary offices and a secure basement car park.
It has unrivalled access to New Street station, excellent public transport links and is in close proximity to the city’s retail and leisure facilities. The 1st floor suite has been refurbished and refurbishment of the ground floor suite will follow.
Existing occupiers include Gambling Commission and Avanti West Coast Trains.
The specification is open for occupier input, but briefly:
• Open plan offices
• Metal tile suspended ceiling incorporating recessed lighting
• Fully accessible raised floors
• 4-pipe fan coil air conditioning
• 6 high-speed passenger lifts
• DDA compliant
• High car parking ratio
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.