Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
B1 2RA Birmingham
Size6,469-19,461 ft² / 601-1,808 m² (approx. 60-180 desks)
High quality fully refurbished open plan office accommodation set in an attractive courtyard development
- Fully fitted space complete with furniture, kitchens, meeting rooms and lockers.
- Raised floors
- Suspended ceilings
- LED lighting
- VRF air conditioning
- Male, female and disabled WCs
- Passenger lift
- Parking 46 spaces
- 24-hour security
Louisa House offers a unique opportunity to occupy highly specified, fully fitted office space with canal-side views. The building is arranged over three floors, with floorplates ranging between 6,469 – 6,512 sq ft.
Quay Place is currently undergoing refurbishment to its common areas and courtyard, as part of which, a new occupier hub will be created along with the addition of a new café.
Location and Transport
Located within the immediate vicinity of Brindleyplace, the NIA and ICC, and situated next to the Birmingham Canal, Quay Place offers a variety of office accommodation within six modern office buildings.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.