304 Bridgwater Place
Size3,984-8,591 ft² / 370-798 m² (approx. 37-79 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Grade A office space available to let in Birchwood Park, Warrington
- Modern air conditioned office
- Raised floors
- LED lighting throughout
- Close to amenity hub with cafe, restaurant, cycle hub and gym
- On site meeting rooms and conference facilities
- 24/7 security
- Extensive parking available
Modern air conditioned office space within the heart of Birchwood Park, close to the on site amenity and benefitting from extensive on site parking and 24/7 security.
|Part 1st Floor||3,984 sq ft|
|Ground Floor||4,607 sq ft|
| || |
- Double height reception
- Fully glazed façades
- Overhanging canopies and solar control glazing
- BREEAM very good
- 2 x 10 person lifts
- VRF Air conditioning
- Site wide CCTV system
- Suspended ceiling incorporating recessed LG7 lighting
- Male/Female and disabled WCS.
- DDA compliant.
Location and Transport
Situated in the heart of Birchwood Park, close to the on site amenity hub. Easily accessible from the motorway network via J11 M62 and J21 M6 motorways and close to Birchwood Railway Station
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.