RG22 4BS Basingstoke
Size5,000-10,000 ft² / 465-929 m² (approx. 46-92 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Prominent, top quality air conditioned offices with generous car parking on a well established business park.
- Easy access to both junctions 6 and 7 of the M3
- Refurbished office space
- Generous car parking
|Ground||Entire Ground Floor ||24,150||Under offer|
|1st||Part First Floor ||10,120||Available|
| || ||35,560|| |
- Air conditioning
- Raised floors
- Double height reception
- EPC - D
- 2 x 13 passenger lift
The building is a short drive of the town centre where there are large retail occupiers. Basingstoke train station provides a quick and regular train service to London.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Passenger Lifts
- Building Reception
- Full Access Raised floors
Location and Transport
V3 is located on Viables Business park which is a popular office location and is home to a number of well established occupiers. The area benefits from excellent proximity to the M3 and is approximately 5 minutes drive to the amenities of the town centre and train station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.