- Energy rating
220 Aztec West is a modern office situated on Bristol's premier business park.
- Modern design
- Great transport links
- Ample car parking
- Landscaped courtyard seating
- Refurbished office space
|Ground||4,684 sq ft||Available|
Newly refurbished, flexible and open plan office accommodation available in the recently Grade II Listed 220 Aztec West. The office space incorporates a good specification including new decoration, carpeted raised floors, disabled, male and female WCs and modern lighting.
The property is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs incurred through the transaction.
The property is located at the entrance to Aztec West Business Park in Bristol, adjacent to the Aztec Centre. Aztec West is well connected, located close to Junction 16 of the M5 motorway and within 1 mile of the interchange between the M4 and M5 motorways. The property is located just to the north of Bristol City Centre, which is directly accessible via the A38. The park is well served by public transport, with Bristol Parkway Train Station located 3.2 miles to the south east of the property.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.