- No Commission
Prime Four Business Park, Kingswells AB15 8PU Aberdeen
4,000.00 - 76,620.00 ft² (371.61 - 7,118.23 m²)
22.5 per ft²
• Highly flexible• Extensive car parking available
• Outstanding common facilities
• First class office accommodation
• Superb managed business park environment
• Landscaped surrounds
• High-quality fit out
• Flexible working space
|Floor / Unit||Description||Sq ft||Sq m||Rent||Business Rates||Service Charge||Availability|
|1st||North Suite||11,116||1,032.71||£22.50 per sq ft||£9.20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|1st||South Suite||8,506||790.23||£22.50 per sq ft||£9.20 per sq ft||On application||Occupied|
|1st||Common Break-Out Atrium||4,278||397.44||On application||On application||Other|
|2nd||North Suite||11,200||1,040.51||£22.50 per sq ft||£9.20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|2nd||South Suite||8,500||789.68||£22.50 per sq ft||£9.20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|3rd||North Suite||11,200||1,040.51||£22.50 per sq ft||£9.20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|3rd||South Suite||4,700||436.64||£22.50 per sq ft||£9.20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|Ground||Canteen/Gym||15,400||1,430.71||On application||On application||Other|
Deepwater House, which was completed in 2014, is a landmark Grade A office building. The building has been completed to a headquarter level specification and benefits from the following features:
- Grade A open plan office accommodation
- Full raised access floor incorporating gromits for small power and data
- Stunning triple height reception area with manned reception
- Metal suspended ceiling incorporating LG7 light fittings
- Numerous common break out areas and meeting rooms
- Retained fit out with meeting space and tea prep areas
- Ability to retain high quality furnishings and CAT 6 cabling
- Dedicated male and female WC’s, changing and shower facilities
- Internal gym and canteen facilities
- 248 car parking spaces (1 space per 309 sq ft) and bike racks
- Managed business park environment with on-site security staff
The property extends to approximately 76,620 sq ft (7,118 sq m).
The ground floor area comprises of the gym and canteen facilities, along with showers and changing rooms.
The office areas are locate don the upper floors of the building and split between north and south wings.
The building is held on a Full Repairing & Insuring lease until 27th January 2034 and is available for sub-lease on flexible terms to be agreed. Further information on quoting rents are available from the sole letting agent.
Strictly by appointment only with the sole letting agents
The property is located in Prime Four Business Park near the suburb of Kingswells, approximately 5 miles west of Aberdeen city centre.
Prime Four is an award winning business park, hosting some of Aberdeen’s most significant and established employers, within an attractive, landscaped environment. The park benefits from several fantastic amenities, including the Urban Village hotel with Starbucks and Gym facility which is open to the public, as well as a nursery and
convenience store. Other occupiers in the area include Premier Oil, Maersk, Apache and Statoil.
The property benefits from strong transport links to Aberdeen International Airport and Aberdeen city centre. The building is located off the arterial Stoneywood Road (A947).
- Fully fitted out
- LG7 lighting
- Plug and Play
- Suspended Ceiling
- VRF fan coil air conditioning