A3 Units At 1 & 2 Llys Cadwyn
Pontypridd, CF37 4TG
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
980 - 6,319 ft² / 91.045 - 587.054 m²
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
- Modern architecturally impressive waterfront development
- Available 2020
- 3 separate A3 restaurant units available
- Located in the centre of Pontypridd town
- Will benefit from the new 100,000 sq ft Grade A office scheme
The below measurements have been provided on a GIA (Gross Internal Area) basis in accordance with the RICS property measurement 6th edition, May 2015 and will be subject to onsite measurement.
|1 Llys Cadwyn - Unit 1||980||Let|
|1 Llys Cadwyn - Unit 2||4,273||Let|
|2 Llys Cadwyn - Unit 1||1,066||Available|
The available A3 restaraunt units will be based on the ground floor of the riverside development adjacenet to the William Edwards bridge in Pontypridd town centre.
Regenerating a prime town centre site, the 160,000 sq ft mixed use scheme will rejuvenate the area by reopening the river edge with an attractive riverside promenade. It will deliver substantial economic benefits that place Pontypridd as a strategically important town in the region.
The riverside development will provide Grade A office accommodation up to 100,000 sq ft and three separate A3 restaurant units as well as the architecturally impressive amenity hub offering a health club, library and support facilities.
A Connected Location
Llys Cadwyn is located on a strategic road network and within walking distance of the main transport hubs in Pontypridd town centre, providing efficient and easy access and connections to the 1.5 million people within the Cardiff Capital city region and across the UK, via interchange in Cardiff.
A comprehensive local bus network is centred on the towns bus station, located across the road from Llys Cadwyn. Bus services also connect to the wider region with the X4/T4 service connecting Pontypridd with an express service to Cardiff City centre and Merthyr Tydfil.
Travel times from Pontypridd on the X4/T4 services:
Cardiff City centre: | 35 Minutes
Merthyr Tydfil Bus Station: | 25 Minutes
Pontypridd railway station is a short 5 minute walk away. Pontypridd station is a strategic hub on the Valley Line commuter rail network with 3 commuter lines running through the station to Treherbert, Aberdare and Merthyr Tydfil. Pontypridd enjoys 6 trains per hour (tph) from Cardiff Central stations, with 2 tph continuing to Aberdare, 2 tph continuing to Merthyr Tydfil and 2 tph continuing to Treherbet.
Travel times from Pontyridd:
Cardiff Queen Street:
Llys Cadwyn is located 0.3 miles (3 minutes) from the A470 town centre junction, providing a direct link to Cardiff City centre, Junction 32 of the M4 Motorway, Merthyr Tydfil and the A465 to the North.
Travel distance/times from Pontypridd:
Junction 32, M4 Motorway: | 8 Miles (12 Minutes)
Cardiff City centre: | 12 Miles (30 Minutes)
Merthyr Tydfil Town centre | 12 Miles (20 Minutes)
A465: | 14 Miles (25 Minutes)
The units are available by way of a new lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Each party will be liable for their own legal costs in the transaction.
Llys Cadwyn is located in the centre of Pontypridd’s commercial and retail area, adjacent to the River Taff, William Edwards bridge and a short walk from the Green Flag awarded Ynysangharad War Memorial park, home of Lido Ponty - National Lido of Wales.
The central location provides a well-connected location with the towns bus station and railway station within walking distance, the local road network providing great connections to the A470, with direct access to Merthyr Tydfil (North) and Cardiff City centre and the M4 Motorway to the South. There are a number of large car parks nearby within walking distance of the scheme providing good parking provisions.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.