Location and Transport
Llys Cadwyn is located in the centre of Pontypridd’s commercial and retail area, adjacent to the River Taff, William Edwards bridge and a short walk from the Green Flag awarded Ynysangharad War Memorial park, home of Lido Ponty - National Lido of Wales.
The central location provides a well-connected location with the towns bus station and railway station within walking distance, the local road network providing great connections to the A470, with direct access to Merthyr Tydfil (North) and Cardiff City centre and the M4 Motorway to the South. There are a number of large car parks nearby within walking distance of the scheme providing good parking provisions.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.