Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
St. Andrews Street
NE1 5RF Newcastle Upon Tyne
Read more description
Last remaining unit of the redeveloped Grade II Listed iconic former department store within Newcastle City Centre.
- Prominent mixed use scheme including Premier Inn, Turtle Bay, Zaap restaurants together with The Gym and Adventive Leisure
- Shell condition with the benefit of a newly installed shop front
- The units benefits from Class E Consent
- Located within the Chinatown area
Ground floor unit on St Andrews Street which adjoins Newgate Street, and is part of the Chinatown area.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Unit E||1,320||122.63||Available|
The ground floor unit forms part of the redeveloped Grade II Listed iconic former department store within Newcastle city centre. Occupiers of the ground floor include Turtle Bay, Trigger Happy t/a Point Blank , Zaap and The Adventures of Mr Mulligan (adventure golf operator). These ground floor restaurants compliment the 184 bedroom Premier Inn situated on the upper floors and the 17,000 sq ft basement occupied by The Gym Group.
Location and Transport
The property occupies a position on St Andrews Street which adjoins Newgate Street, and is part of the Chinatown area. The property I situated immediately adjacent to Premier Inn Hotel and close to The Gate leisure scheme, Eldon Square Shopping Centre and St James Park Football Stadium.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.