162 Lower Briggate
LS1 6LY Leeds
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Restaurant/bar unit to let with the benefit of a Premises Licence.
- Prime Leeds city centre position
- Located within the main evening licensed circuit
- Ground floor and basement trading spaces
- Great opportunity for a new concept
- Handed over in shell condition with the benefit of shop front
- Part of a new luxury residential development
- Significant street improvements planned
Lambert’s House Apartments, which includes the city’s oldest triple storey house, will comprise 19 luxury apartments and 3 ground floor units with 163 Lower Briggate being proposed for restaurant/bar use. The unit will be handed over in a shell condition including shop front benefiting from Street improvements and external seating.
Premise Licence for the sale by retail of alcohol for consumption on and off the premises:-
Monday to Sunday 11.00 am to 12.00 am